Sign in to follow this  
Damir

Key moze da se kupi za 35e?!

Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm™: Founder's Pack
Heroes of the Storm™ In-Game Item Bundle
EUR 34.99
Buy Now

Prepare for battle deep within the Nexus, the swirling trans-dimensional storm at the heart of all Blizzard games. Whether you’re already in the Heroes of the Storm beta test or you're a fresh recruit to the front lines, the Founder’s Pack is the perfect opportunity to enter a bold new realm of team-based hero brawls. Become a founder today and unlock the following:
Beta access and 2,500 gold

Begin your quest for glory with beta access and 2,500 gold. The Nexus summons you!
Three mighty heroes

Permanently unlock Diablo, Raynor, and Tyrande, the three heroes of the Founder’s Pack.
Three bonus skins

Stand out with three unique skins, one for each of the Founder's Pack heroes: Lurkablo Diablo, Commander Raynor, and Blood Elf Tyrande.
Golden cyber wolf mount

Bring the bling! The Founder's Pack comes with a mechanized golden wolf mount so you can charge into combat in style.

sos: https://eu.battle.net/shop/en/product/heroes-of-the-storm-founders-pack

Pa dobro :) Tako je bilo i za DOTA 2 ako se dobro secam mogao si da je kupis official za dvadesetak evra ?

A i da budem iskren nije losha ovo ideja. Bolje da blizzard uzima 35 evra i da igraci dobijaju heroje / skinove i mounte, nego da se valjaju beta kljucevi po netu za 100 evra kao sto je bilo za Hearthstone.