SiegHades

Forum Skin

5 posts in this topic

What's up?

Hy, my name is Sieg, I live in Brazil.

I visited your forum and I realy loved your skin in this forum, guy, you're good in this hehehe.

I have one guild in World of Warcraft (USA) too, but in the Gurubashi realm, We have one forum like your forum, but our forum use one old skin, and for to be honest, the skin wich we use is too ugly. Like I said, I realy like your skin in this forum.

We wanna use this skin in our forum (one forum not about only WoW, but about our guild, we have the forum for years). If Can you help me please, I wanna the files of this skin. If you wanna give me the files necessaries to use this skin in my forum, I realy be grateful for this.

I talked with the admin of this forum, but He didn't answer me, maybe here He can see my post ;D

Answer me in e-mail please:

rodox_1001@hotmail.com

vagabundocomosempre@gmail.com

Thanks, Sieg.

There are few skins available on this forum, so you could say which one you are talking about...

Silencer will tell you everything else :)

You can buy this skin at theskinnery.com think the price is 40$ still. And I can't send you any skin since they are bought for this domain, and would not brake theskinnery policy / and or put it as warez.

You can buy this skin at theskinnery.com think the price is 40$ still. And I can't send you any skin since they are bought for this domain, and would not brake theskinnery policy / and or put it as warez.

Ok, I understood, I have to buy this skin. Free is impossible? Maybe yes heheh

I understand the policy of the skin...

Thanks ;D

As I sad in my post I would not share it / give it. I am very good friend with Larry from TheSkinnery.com and would not brake their policy. Just buy the skin, 20 ppl from guild all give 1$ that was the cost of this skin, but now it is 40$ that means all give 2$....

Topic Closed.